Redmine and ChiliProject
I started working on Redmine around 2007 and helped maintain the project for a full year. Since then I forked Redmine and created ChiliProject.
- Adding custom data to Redmine
- Creating a basic Redmine Theme
- What I’m excited about with ChiliProject 3.0.0 – overview of the main features in ChiliProject 3.0.0 that I’m looking forward to
Since I’ve been working on Redmine professionally since 2007 I tried to document some of the techniques I used or invented.
- Redmine Railroaded – Model and Controller diagrams
- How to modify core Redmine classes from a plugin
- Create a link inside a Redmine hook
- Converting a Redmine plugin to a Gem
Open Source plugins
I write a lot of code for Redmine and ChiliProject. Most of it eventually ends up in an Open Source plugin on github but occasionally I’ll release one with a blog post. Below are the latest releases. Make sure to check my Open Source page for the latest status of each project.
- Redmine Budget plugin v0.2.0 released (finally)
- System Notification plugin v0.2.0 released
- Customer plugin v0.2.0 released
- Redmine Rate 0.2.1 Released
- Redmine Remove Membership 0.1.0 released
- Redmine Lock Users 0.1.0 released
- Redmine Simple Support 0.1.1 released
- Redmine Kanban 0.2.0 released
- Redmine Issue Due Date plugin