I’m getting ready to start the ChiliProject June BugMash for today (Friday) and the weekend. The two goals of this BugMash are to:
- give people a way to get help and start contributing to ChiliProject, and
- to get ChiliProject 2.0.0 ready for release
The BugMash is going on from Friday until Sunday. I’ll be around for most of the time, you can find me in the IRC channel (#chiliproject on Freenode) or on Twitter if you have questions.
- Friday: 8am to 4pm US Pacific time (08:00 – 16:00 GMT -7)
- Saturday: might be on after 5pm US Pacific time but I have a previous engagement that might take all day (17:00 GMT -7)
- Sunday: around 10am to 4pm US Pacific time (10:00 – 16:00 GMT -7)
Please come by or message me on Twitter if you are interesting in contributing to ChiliProject or even just want to show your support. Go Team ChiliProject!